Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Egg Hunt

I decided to run an Easter Egg Hunt. So I made 100 bunnies, 100 eggs. I put 3 million gold coins into one of the eggs. Ninety-nine of the eggs were pink and blue and the one with the gold in it was blue and white. I then scattered them all over the mud with mscatter and told the players to "go get'em!"

Getting the gold coins into the egg was actually pretty difficult. For some reason you can't put gold into containers, and this is probably to avoid some crash bug.

Mandos found the egg with the coins in it after about 15 minutes.

The post reference on the Sloth Town Crier mentions using the empty found eggs as an entrance fee to a future quest. I'm not 100% certain yet when I'll use the eggs as an entrance fee, but it will likely not be on Easter Sunday.

I thought this was an amusing gossip from a 3x40:
Sickcow gossips-- 'sux man clink .. u sux.. ur quest too hard for me'

I'm not entirely sure he was joking since he struggled with the basic concept of an easter egg hunt.

No comments: